Note that this is intended to give examples of the types of items we need on an ongoing basis.
Support TREE HouseThe TREE House of Greater St. Louis, formerly known as Therapeutic Horsemanship, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As such, we rely on donations from individuals, local businesses, and foundations to allow us to continue to provide equine-assisted therapy to children and adults with disabilities.
Ways You Can Help:
- Make a donation: Help us continue to meet the growing demand for our services.
- Attend our upcoming events:
At right you will see a list of our upcoming events. We would love for you and your friends, family, coworkers, and/or neighbors to join us!
- Purchase an item off our Wish List. A list is available at left.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of someone special.
- Include TREE House of Greater St. Louis in your estate planning.
Please contact Monica Marsh, Executive Director, at 636-332-4940 x. 201 or email@example.com with any questions.
If you need a copy of our 501c3 letter, click here.
Save the Date
Tickets on sale now for our 13th Annual Charity Polo Match at Spirit Valley Farms in Chesterfield!