Note that this is intended to give examples of the types of items we need on an ongoing basis.
Support THTherapeutic Horsemanship is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As such, we rely on donations from individuals, local businesses, and foundations to allow us to continue to provide equine-assisted therapy to children and adults with disabilities.
Ways You Can Help:
- Make a donation: Help us continue to meet the growing demand for our services.
- Attend our upcoming events:
At right you will see a list of our upcoming events. We would love for you and your friends, family, coworkers, and/or neighbors to join us!
- Purchase an item off our Wish List. A list is available at left.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of someone special.
- Include Therapeutic Horsemanship in your estate planning.
Please contact Shannon Walters, Director of Development at 636-332-4940 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you need a copy of our 501c3 letter, click here.
Save the Date
Save the Date for Polo! Check back soon for more details
Therapeutic Horsemanship Golf Tournament at Meadowbrook Country Club. Registration now open! Several sponsorship opportunities available. Click here for more information.
"Evening of Possibilities" Gala at Downtown Millenium Hotel. Details coming soon at thgala.org.