Note that this is intended to give examples of the types of items we need on an ongoing basis.
Support THTherapeutic Horsemanship is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. As such, we rely on donations from individuals, local businesses, and foundations to allow us to continue to provide equine-assisted therapy to children and adults with disabilities.
Ways You Can Help:
- Make a donation: Help us continue to meet the growing demand for our services.
- Attend our upcoming events:
At right you will see a list of our upcoming events. We would love for you and your friends, family, coworkers, and/or neighbors to join us!
- Purchase an item off our Wish List. A list is available at left.
- Make a gift in honor or memory of someone special.
- Include Therapeutic Horsemanship in your estate planning.
Please contact Shannon Walters, Director of Development at 636-332-4940 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
If you need a copy of our 501c3 letter, click here.