"How wonderful it is-Anne Frank
Young Professionals Board
The mission of the Young Professionals Board (YPB) is to engage and encourage young professionals to share resources, time, and talent to promote, provide leadership, and raise funds to support Therapeutic Horsemanship.
Therapeutic Horsemanship’s YPB is the perfect opportunity for motivated and philanthropic-minded young professionals between the ages of 21 and 40 to make a long-lasting impact on the lives of children and adults with disabilities in our community.
Click here to download the YPB brochure (.pdf)
Benefits of Joining the TH Young Professionals Board
- Give back to the community by supporting an organization doing vital work
- Network with other young professionals in the St. Louis area
- Develop your professional and leadership skills
- Play an active role in engaging other young people in the work of Therapeutic Horsemanship
- Gain a deeper knowledge and understanding of the nonprofit sector
- Meet other passionate young people and have fun!
Requirements of Young Professionals Board Members
- Attend at least four of the six bi-monthly general YPB meetings.
- Serve on at least one committee of the YPB.
- Attend events put on by the YPB and at least two other agency events each year.
- Contribute or fundraise a minimum of $200 for Therapeutic Horsemanship each year.
- Recruit at least 10 individuals to connect with TH on social media networks, email or mailing lists each year.
Areas of Interest/Committees
- Executive Committee
- YPB Special Events
- Social Media & Marketing
Detailed descriptions of each committee and executive committee roles are available on included on the Application form below.
We Need Your Talents!
We just recently launched the Young Professionals Board and are looking for extremely motivated and dedicated individuals to help us build the YPB, fill vacancies on the Executive Committee, and plan first year activities. If you are interested in applying for the YPB, please download and submit your application to Shannon Walters at email@example.com or fax to 636.332.4941.
Click here to download the Young Professionals Board application (.pdf).